Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I believe it will be WE THE PEOPLE who pull the plug. Worldwide united in truth. We (humanity) are unstoppable. They have been fighting patching holes, There is no more patching... Plug pulled and flood coming.

[D] party is my best guess...

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

I -ran 🤦🏻‍♀️

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Xi????

Boris, Gates and others some even in the USA, have “warned” (projected I fear) that SMALL-POX or another BIOWEAPON will be released on the public WW...do we still see this happening?

OR Will Putin be considered a Hero for destroying Biolabs and saving US ALL from another Virus attack??

ANY Guesses? Anyone?

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I go with Putin🙏🙏♥️♥️

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Putin, Hero. The White Hats are successfully dodging so many large bullets on our behalf, it's truly amazing.

(2) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

That's a pity. I was hoping Mr. Putin would catch them all out by carrying out a real Russian cyber attack just when they were about to launch their false flag and blame it on Russia. Is it possible to carry out a global cyber attack if someone else did one a couple of minutes ago?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

They L. O. V. E. their projection...

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

Probably obvious to everyone here i would hope

Well again my money is on Rocket Man pulling it.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Q Post 43.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Follower more than a poster.

"Pulling the plug" on some machine in Meyrin, Switzerland? Just trying to be CERtaiN.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

A Rod needs to drop on that collider!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

preferrably before that switch it ON!

(2) Show this thread

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Is this the real deal. Seems like it.

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Is that real ?

(2) Show this thread

Q Clearance Patriot
My fellow Americans.
https://qposts.online/post/34

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Does that cord reach into low orbit for Space Force to grab it..
everything is on the table, and that table may be in Mar Lago

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Does that cord reach into low orbit for Space Force to grab it..
everything is on the table, and that table may be in Mar Lago

🤣😂🤣

praying it is worldwide could do with a nice long break lol it is so hard to stay on twitter fighting the fight trying to get the normies to think lol

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

Twitter is lost cause...

loaded with too many bots...
facebook also...

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

B1d3n's trip to NATO cant be good!

Hint:
Juan O Savin has gone into great deal tail more that once to explain to us that B1d3n will not ultimately have control of the nuke football after the first shot is fired.

How it is our basic set up to not immediately return fire and hence start a full blown nuke war right after first strike hits without verifying things like it was for real and not an accident individual terrorist for sure where it came from and why.

How the Generals that will have final say so about returning fire and setting off an unrecoverable nuke war have been locked down in Cheyenne Mountain Military Facility since the beginning of covid and even if B1d3n tried to release the nukes, they would have final say so as to whether to go along with them. 🙏

Nana takes this as a direct hint or Juan would not be splaining to us at all much less more than once.

*read in dramatic movie trailer announcer voice*

from the makers

of SARS COV1

and
SARS COV2

comes…

a new chapter in pre planned population control measures

first, there was Event 201
THEN, came cyber polygon

this spring
hold onto your butts
for….

False Flag cyber attacks and net shut down done by the Luciferians and evil fooks intending to enslave humanity (and their actors, too)

This movie rated W for WakeTheFookUpNormiesWe’veGotAWorldToSave

*not intended for deep state audiences heading on a one way flight to a beach down in Cuba

👌

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Company wide loss of phones last week. Office directed calls to my cell phone. I despise answering the phone and my phone skills reflect that. It was a bad call

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

They should pay for your cell service for the month.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

TS 18:08

Time To Do… 🎶🎼🎵

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Boomerang perhaps? 🤔
Pull the plug:
Transitive verb;
To exert force upon so as to cause or tend to cause motion toward the force.