My best friend took the jab. Shes in the hospital with a leaking artery and surgery scheduled for tomorrow.
My heart is 💔 💔

Only people mentioned by @RogueAnon in this post can reply

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

🙏

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

sending prayers 🙏

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

🙏 and ((hugs))

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

I'm so sorry, keeping you both in my prayers..

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏

So sorry to hear this. 🙏🙏

I am with you in prayer. I prayed so hard in the ER when my daughter had a seizure after the jab. I don't think my prayers were even coherent. They hustled me out to a waiting room and started cutting her shirt. I knew she had come out of it when I heard her say," No not my Coachella shirt". Love will deliver.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

I can just feel you pain, I begged her not to take that shot. Shes single and works with elderly and didnt feel she had a choice...she has to work.

(1) Show this thread

🙏So sorry to hear this. Praying for you, your friend and family.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

We are praying for you and your friend.

Don’t give up hope😇prayers up🙏🏻😘

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Prayers for you both... ask her to pray also.
NO Remedisivir... NO Ventilator.

Our bodies CAN eject the Graphene Oxide... It acts like
little razor blades, until they 'group' to create micro
computers.

Research best ways to flush metals from the body.
Trump's Dr Zelenko has a cure for the Vaxxed & here's
more info on him =

https://dailynewsbreak.org/dr-vladimir-zelenko-risksthis-life-by-saying-this-must-see/

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Two of my sister in laws friends weee diagnosed with breast cancer last week. Both jabbed and boosted and fairly young with elementary ages kids.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

all we can do is pray, we cannot continue to allow ourselves to feel such heartache because someone else made a choice for themselves.
we have to figure out how to circumvent that.
for the people that took the v💀xx and their loved ones this is a test of faith.
my dad is one of the most faithful Men I know but he ran right out and got his vaxxes and got his boosters and suggested I do so also, kindly no thank you.
I was so heartbroken thinking about where's his big faith now.
we pray 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

sending prayers and healing energy

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers!

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

Sending love & prayers to you, your friend and her family. 🙏❤🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying! 🙏

Happy to be in this fight with fellow believers! God wins!

All my friends and family did, too. I pray she is safe and healed soon!

Happy to be in this fight with fellow believers! God wins!

All my friends and family did, too. I pray she is safe and healed soon!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I’m so sorry :( I really pray she is ok and surgery fixes her! My 22 year old son and all of my best friends took it too and so scared for them! God speed!

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

im so deeply sorry. 😔 yesterday my ex husband had to have surgery. all day long my stomach was cramped up in knots worried they would murder him. i just FaceTimed with him. he still there but so far hes ok. They will all be held accountable for what they did to your best friend and all the harm and anguish theyve caused. I’ll pray for your friend. I promise. hang tough.

Prayers and Big hugs

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Im so sorry.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying for your friend! I am so sorry. This is all so heartbreaking.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

💔
I'm so sorry, I pray she does well, and no more occurrences.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Sorry to hear that. I understand when we come to earth we make a decision as to when we will leave. I hope she didn't choose just prior to the Awakening.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Sending prayers.
Praying for ALL those who fell beneath [their] spell.
Praying that, when the TRUTH is completely known, we will have a reversal for the damage done to the vaxx'd.
🙏🙏🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

💖 WRWY
We have to rely on God's plan. I feel this deeply. Prayers lifted for her, and you.