McDonald’s closed 847 restaurants in Russia and left the country… the Russians quickly turned the logo 90 degrees and plan to re-open under new “Uncle Vanya” brand… same menu but with Russian ingredients and lower prices…

Minus human meat.

Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

It's funny that McDonald's or any of the other places that left Russia are so smug to think it'll negatively affect the country and do damage to their economy if they're gone. It may actually open the door for smaller, mom and pop places that serve better food or have any other services they can offer to the public.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I long for the day they turn all of these trash food locations into repurposed healty, safe to eat food. Not that death food they serve now.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Good for them. I hope we see much more of this happening worldwide.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Are COMPANIES LEAVING RUSSIA Because Of SANCTIONS?! - YouTube

Hi, My name is Dan, I am simple Russian man. My dream is to speak English, I learn English from old American films. In this video we will show Have some comp...

(1) Show this thread