#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Have you noticed when things we have know for years are finally reported we aren't running around rubbing it in everyone's faces?
Its because your subconscious really doesn't want this evil to be true.
ITYS's are for the end.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My sister confirmed my hunch last night about why my brother hasnt spoken to me since last July. Our family took a trip from one end of the country to the other to see my grandfather. We would be passing thru my brothers state along the way and ask to stop to visit with him. He told me we were very irresponsible traveling to see family since we as a family were unvaxxed. I told him not to worry as he & grandpa were so if anything we were the ones taking all of the risk not them. (That's how vaccines used to work anyways). He told me were were not welcomed so we didnt visit my brother. My brother, sister & grandpa are all of the extended family I have left. It has been really painful knowing all of them are jabbed. My sister has had serious medical issues since taking her jabs.😭

Same here. I am learning in let it be.
Why do they choose such a bad way?
Be glad without the shot!

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sinsara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marijke Kamsma AU, click on at the bottom under it