"For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light." Luke 8:17 NKJV
#wwg1wga #GodWins #JesusSaves️️ #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

thats a thought right there.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

was surprised with the apple flavor makes it not bad at all

(1) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

well I would hope so considering we were the first state to gobble down the horse paste and not die 😂😂😂

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Jes King to her Publication

no die
just ripped like a horse 🐎 👌 😎 😅 🤪 now

(1) Show this thread

I live in New Hampshire, how come they have it now❗️🤨Would I trust taking Ivermectin over the counter No hell No, what if they put something extra in the formula, the same thing thats in the poison Jabs❗️🤔🧐🤨

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Great where can Nana order besides the online doctors. I dont want to have to pay for another office visit and then 200 for the scripts again.
Dont get me wrong I TRULY APPRECIATE THEM!
But all I need at this point is a now and then round.

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

https://myfreedoctor.com/

I know it's online but to my knowledge it's free minus the prescription cost. I had the flu (tested positive for COVID but it was the frickin' flu) about two months ago and used my local Tractor Supply and bought Apple flavored Ivermectin oral syringe for horses. Paid $8 and was back to health in 24 hours. I can't recommend it for others but I didn't want to pay Dr and arm wrestle him for a script and then arm wrestle the pharmacy.

(1) Show this thread