Only people mentioned by @Violetfire in this post can reply

In response Violet *** to her Publication

It's been known that it has effects on cancer.

You can go to the NIH.gov site and put Ivermectin and Cancer in the search bar to learn more.

The AMA took an Oath pledging their souls to Satan.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

That is awesome to hear. My father-in-law passed away from liver cancer in 2019. I wish we would've known about this back when he was diagnosed. But thank God this has come out and can help others!

🙏☘️

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰

Artichoke extract is really good for liver regeneration, glad he is healing, so much we can do naturally.

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

Artichoke leaf cured my husband from Bile Acid malabsorption. It was ruining his life and after we found Artichoke leaf he is normal once again.

(1) Show this thread

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙌🕊️🙌

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

We don't have access to Ivermectin in Canada

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication

Danny Lemoi, Dirt Road Discussions. - horse paste is the only thing he recommends because it is the purest. Listen to him on Telegram. you will be so glad you did! A MAZ ING!!! Just order paste online.

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
(3) Show this thread