Vincent Kennedy - The Russians R Coming II! (WW3 Prevented) - YouTube

Please watch The Russians R Coming 1 !!! Released on 2/22/2020https://rumble.com/vcohgl-vincent-kennedy-the-russians-are-coming-.htmlFor all other videos vis...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGAπŸ™πŸ’―πŸ’ŠπŸ’§

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

😘Thank you Kim- I needed that today.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

Rosemont Seneca hit my subconscious as I grew up on Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes of NY

https://sbynews.com/2020/11/02/what-we-found-out-about-hunter-bidens-apparent-fetish-with-the-finger-lakes-region-of-new-york/

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

Epic amount of vibes from that video (however watching it made my phone super hot and its lagging pretty bad now)#TheyFooked

T H A N K S . KIM & VK
Bingo!
PLEASE share widely

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

That’s a lot of fookery!
#NCSWIC

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yes! Let β€˜er rip! Thank you Kim! 😎

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

thx kim! watchin now

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Turning out to be really good editors.
Loved it.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

diggin the rocky 4 tune, burning heart. I need a Ferrari to go do an 80's style flashback montage now

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

definitely...feels like each video keeps getting better and better! Drew's in the zone :)

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Well done. Funny, yesterday scrolling thru movies to watch & The Russians are Coming came up!

my lil nugget of claim to fame ~ MP made the Hunter meme recommendation- thanks Drew!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ€™πŸΌ
These are so awesome - the technical skills, the imagination, and WWE knowledge is just *chef’s kiss*

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

I think I saw that interaction :)
So awesome. Congrats MP!

(1) Show this thread