#wwg1wga
#MAGA

Things that I'd LOVE to see happen TODAY!
1- The military announce that they are in control and several top leaders of both parties have been arrested for treason and crimes against humanity
2- announcement of restored Republic and the abolition of the former US inc.
3- announcement that Donald Trump won the election and the military has all the evidence they need to prove it.
4- all assetts were seized under presidential order on elections 2018 of anyone that colluded with a foreign country or entity to steal the election.
Can anyone add to this list please?
I follow

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

That everybody turns away from evil of any kind and we have peace and love for all man kind

Just the facts; horse & dog lover; fiddle player; biscuit maker; artist

end the corona BS

In response Butter Milk to her Publication

That would be a great one!

(1) Show this thread

something anything

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

Anyone that had to do with child sex or human trafficking, anything to do with adrenochome or any related crime have all assests ceased and tribunal.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts