Only people mentioned by @HelloWorld in this post can reply

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

Yes

It is all 100% true

But what you're asking is that we fire on our countrymen

Easy in principle

Not so easy in practice

Even for zero fucks given me

You don't need weapons

You need to revolt en masse

Yes, there will be casualties and hardships

But they can't take you all out

And they'll never forget it

Remember who you are

😼

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Kate Taylor to her Publication

I didn't get that at all. The#Brit didn't say "shoot your countrymen" - his point was that we need to be united to defeat a common enemy. Good v. Evil. And, how we argue over the senseless and mundane.

I reread it again and my understanding remains the same.

Thoughts?

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Kate Taylor to her Publication

I didn't get that at all. The#Brit didn't say "shoot your countrymen" - his point was that we need to be united to defeat a common enemy. Good v. Evil. And, how we argue over the senseless and mundane.

I reread it again and my understanding remains the same.

Thoughts?

(2) Show this thread

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

I may as well be screaming from the rooftops!!

In response Wesley Duckett to her Publication

Truth! LOL!

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Totally true - but you can't go off half-cocked either. We don't know the whole plan - we trust Trump and whom ever Q is. We will once again save your Brit ass - while saving ours. The world is a big place and everything has to come together. Go drink your tea - we got this.

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Amen! From#California! ;-)

(1) Show this thread

Timing is EVERYTHING!
We have 1 CHANCE TO DO THIS!

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Amen! I've heard the next move is the Collapse of the#CCP and the Rise of the New Federated States of China.

It's going to be epic.

(1) Show this thread