BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

There's still so much noise on patriots abt Gen FLYNN now being divided. ONE just gotta look back at the Q posts

https://qalerts.net/?q=FLYNN

*FLYNN is safe
*WE protect our Patriots
Patriots Protect Patriots
Who knows where the bodies were buried
*Witness
*Military Intelligence Background

Shared on this & twitter, was guided by my team, bc I've asked for clarity due to his open-case, late '18, was guided to watch Geronimo in '19, and the team said now you know, they told me to look closer & Gen, put face together, a reincarnated Warrior of Light.

Why when I completed key Apache region in Az, keystone site on 5/'20, Gen posted something on twitter, moment I got the comms telepathically to a target site, N he posted a flag same timeframe I posted a flag while eating at a stop b4 the target drive. Then Death Valley mission completed 11/'20, & moment I completed it, 45 made the news for Gen to get pardoned. I cried the moment I finally heard, when my phone came backonl

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it