A tumor is a collection of lymphatic fluid because the body was not REGENERATED enough to ELIMINATE its own waste, which it- BY DESIGN- was divinely CREATED to do πŸ’₯

Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

it is true my Hollistic Coach has healed people with tumors. He said that tumors our the inside pimples of our bodies and can be flushed out with proper detoxification. Hollistic healing is everything.

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

are*

(1) Show this thread

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

I believe it. My niece had a 10Β½ lb ovarian tumor. It was a bag of odd disgusting sludge. They got it all out in one piece. It never spread.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I would plead with folks to try something besides chemo first - like the vaccines it's mostly poison imo
My mum finally got tired of chemo & tried something else but her body was already too toxic & worn out I think
So try alternatives at the beginning & not after years of trying the chemo
Just my personal experience & observations

interesting

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. Psalm 83:18

where woyld i find more information about this?

In response Rena Charboneau to his Publication

Might read,
Cancer Is Not a Disease!: It's a Healing Mechanism; Discover Cancer's Hidden Purpose, Heal Its Root Causes, and Be Healthier Than Ever (Library Edition) Unabridged LIBRARY Edition
by Andreas Moritz (Author), Richard Powers (

(1) Show this thread