"And Psalm 119, “Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord. Joyful are those who obey His laws and search for Him with all their hearts. They do not compromise with evil, and they walk only in His paths.”
I do not SEEK persecution, but I know that if I’m going to have any impact for truth and righteousness and if I’m going to be of any use to God in this life at all, I’m not going to be well liked and popular. If we belong to Jesus, He’s assigned each of us a cross to carry. Cross-carrying isn’t fun. But compromise is not an option.
When we compromise with evil, when we go along to get along, when we are politically correct, biting our tongues in order to be “non-offensive” to those who are ignorant, dumb, deceived or part of the wicked world system, we cease to be salt and light and until we gather the courage to “love not our own lives, even unto death,” we will always remain utterly useless to God. “Let the dead bury the dead.” There can be no

Only people mentioned by @Wyomingwind in this post can reply

I am a patriot that hates what has become of my country!

In response Wyoming Wind to her Publication

"When we compromise with evil, when we go along to get along, when we are politically correct, biting our tongues in order to be “non-offensive” to those who are ignorant, dumb, deceived or part of the wicked world system, we cease to be salt and light and until we gather the courage to “love not our own lives, even unto death,” we will always remain utterly useless to God. “Let the dead bury the dead.” There can be no compromise with evil."
Bob Pue