#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

lol just learn the comms brother its not that hard

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

How do we know they are not deriving their comms from another?

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Is it our jobs to bring others into our paths, our walk them individually, each role is personally tailored and unique, just be you, and keep going as You are lead to, hive minds, many roles.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I know my job. I received instruction from God in visions over 2 years ago, and wouldnt you know, just like Jeremiah, nobody believes me and/or doesnt care to listen to me.
Even tho I have the most powerful military in the world right behind me, giving me daily vindication.
Pretty sad.

(1) Show this thread