urgent prayer request for my son in love. he has been in a bad accident and is intubated and has lost a lot of blood. Thank goodness we live in FL where we can actually visit a hospital; but my daughter is having a very hard time. They have 2 small children 4 and 2 that are with me right now. Please help me pray for GOD’s will to be done!!

Only people mentioned by @alwayschrismiss in this post can reply

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

Thank you everyone for your prayers. He got his breathing tube removed Thursday and was able to eat ice chips and sip water yesterday (Friday) He has been moved out of the SICU and is in a lot of pain from the multiple surgeries. Please continue praying for my son in love and daughter and their children as they all go through this ordeal. They have no income right now but GOD is providing through donations and gift cards my daughter has received.

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Praise be to God! I am so sorry this happened to them.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Prayers sent! ((hugs))

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

thank you ❤️ we have a long road ahead ; but hes stubborn and def a fighter!

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏

Saying prayers for your daughter's family and for the full recovery of her husband.

Praying for your son in law.

prayers for your son and his family!

🙏🙏🌷

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏🙏🙏

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏🙏🙏

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Sending my prayers for strength 🙏🏼

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Sending prayers, he will be ok, there are many spirits around him,,, it might be a tough journey for a short time but in the end all will be ok

Praying for Him🙏🙏🙏

books, painting, walks in nature

🙏🙏🙏🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Praying without ceasing! 🙏🙏🙏
Sending Divine Love and Divine Healing Energies! 💗🌈

🙏✝️

Nothing’s impossible with God, nothing’s possible without Him. Praying.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praying for strength for your family and prayers are for you son in love, that he can come through this with the mighty power of GOD. I am so glad that you are all together for each other. Blessings on all of you. AMEN.

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I was going to write a prayer then
I saw all the wonderful people who have prayed in the comments
I Stand in Agreement with
Each and Every ... Any and All
of those prayers
In the Mighty Name of Jesus

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been there b4.😔

🙏Prayers for God to please leave him here to be with his family to take care of his children. For him to fully recovere and come back to his family. They need him, Father. Praying that this is in your will for this family. In your Son's precious name Amen🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏 Ake Ake Ake Amene

(1) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting up prayers

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

May the Lord touch and heal your son in love, as only He can! May the hands of all who touch him, BE the hands of our Creator, and may His name be Glorified by the miraculous outcome. May the testimony of your and your daughter's lips 'BE' of the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, in the name above ALL names, Yahshua Hamasiach, aka Jesus, the Messiah, we pray, Amein and AMEIN

still in surgery after 4 hours. thank you to everyone for prayers, thoughts and good vibes ❤️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Sending prayers.

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Dear Heavenly Father, Healer of Healers, we call on you to to heal this young man. Send heavenly hosts to protect him as he enters into a period of healing.
Let the healing be progressive and guided only by you Lord.
Amen

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Dear Heavenly Father, Healer of Healers, we call on you to to heal this young man. Send heavenly hosts to protect him as he enters into a period of healing.
Amen

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Amen

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Amen

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏 for you & your family.