Good Morning Patriots.

Sometimes we need to take a step back to progress forward.

Que Pitbull

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

...nearly all of what love, cherish, and treasure was taught to man from the fallen...it rooted civilization. The fork in the road shows two path choices only. one leads to all the riches of this earth and the other through a desert. Each ends in eternity but of opposites in nature.
~
Be careful which youchose

I did this for quite a few years it was the best thing I ever did.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

♥️♥️♥️

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

It's all about the BREAK.

Soul recalibration in 3, 2, 1.

So Ready! ✨🙏🏼✨

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

yes I have to agree that's the best decision I ever made was to take myself to a place where peace is possible to have all the influence and all the noise avec.
A house would be cool, the woods are great... I'd like to find a place where I can paint, work, someplace with animals...
just live simply...
live well, love well, and rest well.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

(Used wrong TS previously)

hoodrivercabin - gematria

“What is the common theme when bad news is about to break (against them)?
Stay vigilant.”

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

GM VK...88...
"to understand the future we have to go back in time"
"lets save the world"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaSZE194D4I

Pitbull - Back in Time (Official Video) - YouTube

Pitbull's official music video for 'Back In Time', featured in "Men In Black 3". Click to listen to Pitbull on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/PBSpot?IQid=PBITAs...

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I have the sane steaming dragon on my wood stove :)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

geddem boy gedded em!

i do love word play.

people always make fun of simplefolk. now we have an invasion of those people 😂

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I did this, bought my place with no nothing and made it into something, its pitch black out here from sunset except my all year Christmas lights
Now i have my own well 91 meters down,and private grey and black water cleaner machine dug into the ground

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

God morgen (!)

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! Good Morning, VK! ☀️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

God morning VK.
woke up at 4:04 this morning, sitting in silence listening to the heavy rain falling outside, dreaming of moving to the countryside, & to be within 20-30 mins from a beach 😄

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Imagine - humanity having to shut down msm to find it’s soul! Reconciling what [they’ve] done to us.
————————
“Sometimes we have to take a step backwards in order to go forward. “
Very often in chess you allow loss of chess pieces
in order to get to checkmate.
TS & gematria match.
“Que Pitbull” - gematria Drop 531 - Jan 2018 👈
TS 5:29 > 17:29 - July 2018👈
Looks like a perfect - future proves past.
————————

1 attach.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Seems always great to take a step back, to clear dark energies, reflecting are we learning, sharing in unity based in strong foundations?
Is everyone building foundations based in facts of law, sharing in Due Process, protecting each others rights as the law that need to be in place, with inner-standing, comprehension to protect each other, to stand up for the less fortunate, innocent thats those have not a voice?
Law & Physics

Good morning VK.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

2012 we made a move and I can say I actually traveled from the future lol and it was God who got me through the mountains in Wyoming during a blizzard.

This is Clear Lake in Oregon the water is so clear and so blue this looks photo shopped. We caught some brown trout and cooked them for dinner.

I can say it saved my soul too.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Good morning VK. Have a great day!!!

God Bless... 🙏

I can relate. The simple life is the good life, brought clarity to what really matters.

PREACH! I lived in LA and was literally losing my mind because of the constant noise and insane energy. After having my daughter, it became unbearable but because of financial circumstances, moving was impossible. I told God, I can’t take it. Please, sonething has to change.
Long story short, through the most amazing random events and circumstances, I ended up in a house on an 80 acre ranch 30 miles away. We were supposed to be here 2 years, but again because of random events we’ve been here 17 years. It not only saved my mind, its been the most beautiful amazing experience. Silence. Nature. Serenity. Beauty. God. I’m so grateful and thankful.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Morning sir. Another day, another doG.

Let’s go!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Living lakeside, only God could have done that, above and beyond😇Happy Spring VK😎

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

GM VK . 🕊

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Its not as hard as they make you think it is

(1) Show this thread

Good Morning, VK!

7:29 > 711 = great way to start the day...

Que Pitbull -#200 on the VK Playlist

https://youtu.be/hUYyf6IDPiU

Pitbull x Anthony Watts x DJWS - I Feel Good (Lyrics) I don't know about you, but I feel good - YouTube

Pitbull x Anthony Watts x DJWS - I Feel Good lyrics Lyrics Pitbull x Anthony Watts x DJWS - I Feel GoodTurn this way up: http://bit.ly/Harry_Hudson_Take_My_T...