Anyone else feeling the pressure just above the bridge of the nose?

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Free Music to his Publication

Praise the lord youre coming online!!!!!

πŸ‘
πŸ₯³πŸ₯²πŸ’—πŸ™

Been getting this on and off over the last 2 years.
here's something else I noticed during last summer. I ave been doing regular routines were I stand facing the sun. I recite a personal phrase 3 times. During each recital I raise my head. 1st looking forward with my eyes closed. 2nd facing direct at the sun and 3rd i roll my eyes upwards. 1. I see a red glow. (sun shining through closed eyelids) 2. I see a yellow glow. 3. Wen I roll my eyes up I see intense white light. I'm no expert in any way but I believe my third eye is open. Just intuitive thinking I have no evidence. What do you think?

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FreeMusicJukebox in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Follow your deepest knowing
πŸ€—

HERO / STINGER / JESUS IS KING πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

To be clear...At no time do I open my eyes during this routine.. They are closed but not tightly. Just relaxed as when you sleep.

Sungazing is ok

(1) Show this thread