Мусорная пропаганда.

К ней относились лучше, чем к участникам митинга 6 января.

Нил Кавуто — сотрудник ЦРУ.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Funny, I had a similar vibe before I translated the text. I just laughed once i did translate. I agree about Neil. I never cared for him, no particular reason, just the vibe he gave off.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

Я полностью согласен! Также есть вероятность, что она даже не в России и является платным протестующим, по сути, лжецом. Иначе как она связалась с нужным человеком, чтобы попасть на Фокс? Почему она назвала свое полное имя, если оно вообще правильное? То, что она часто смотрит в сторону или вниз, может указывать на то, что она проверяет записи и/или лжет. Очень схематично. Бедная марионетка.

What Does Z means??? .I was once explained that Z stands for the something to do with Kennedy Gods Blood line.... What does this Z on the Luzhniki's Puting meeting Presenters jackets( and on Russian Military cars) represents??? Anyone???

I wonder if Zelensky is in on it too. He could have thrown Trump under the bus by saying there WAS quid pro quo on their phone call but he did not.

I vote for one world language, preferably English, but I'm flexible.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

May is neutralized.
MI6/SIS undergoing house cleaning.
Queen/monarchs seeking shelter.
Patience.
These people are stupid.
Q

Ride O' Die Patriot roundtable where we've been where we're going.
The Truth Is A Force Of Nature. We Don't Even Have Money Over Here Or Presidents The American People Can Govern Themselves
Why Would You Need Police If There Is No Evil?
Why Would You Need Fire Departments If There Is No Evil?
THEY Created It All
Why Would You Need Money When Everything Is Free?
Free Energy, Free Technology, No Disease, No Famine
Expand Your Thinking
THEY HID IT ALL

https://rumble.com/vxtlxh-ride-o-die-patriot-roundtable-where-weve-been-where-were-going.html

именно то, что я думал. четыре часа в тюрьме... четырнадцать месяцев для американских патриотов, пока

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

что-то с ней не так

seems she is under control.

(1) Show this thread

The fall of the MSMS is coming.

Putin said the special op in Ukraine on Feb 24 marked the birthday of canonized Navy admiral Fedor Ushakov - whose birthdate was Feb 24 .....wait for it..... 1745 😉

https://youtu.be/GtOSNQRXqU8

Putin says Russia will prevail in Ukraine in speech to thousands of cheering supporters in Moscow - YouTube

Russian President Vladimir Putin hailed what Russia calls its special operation in Ukraine during a rally in a packed stadium on Friday in Moscow, promising ...

01010010 01110101 01100010 01100010 01101001 01110011 01101000 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01110000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101110 01100100 01100001 00101110

FJB .......Trump is my President

Many will believe this . The MSM needs taken down .

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

These Russia presenters wear Z......I was once explained that Z stands for the something to do with Kennedy Gods Blood line.... What does this Z on their jackets( and on Russian Military cars) represents??? Anyone???

(1) Show this thread

Greta 2.0

Trash propaganda.
She was treated better than the January 6 rally.
Neil Cavuto is a CIA officer.

Q 1106
Syria.
Hold until CONF.
MIL assets on the ground locked out of GZ.
ISRAEL strike harmed ability to prove events.
Clown report must be VERIFIED.
Troop unwind to STILL occur.
Have faith.
Trust POTUS.
Q

Q 1145
Trust POTUS.
Sparrow Red.
Missiles only.
Intel good.
Q

Time Diff 39 M

Q 39
blow your mind
his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missile capabilities
the deal sealed under a top secret classification
Congress notified
CIA
Big picture is rare

CONFIRMED
OVER TARGET💥💥💥

In response Angela Hart to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Доброе утро VK.

#ПродолжайВыигрывать.

Just proving my ignorance, but I had no idea the Russian flag was red white and blue. Weird.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

I knew the Russian flag was red, white and blue but not what it actually looks like. Even so, I still have the Red and Yellow Soviet Union flag with the hammer and sickle burned in my brain.

(1) Show this thread

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

The TRUTH will soon be revealed. We have been chosen to help those around us cope with the evil they will learn about. God has prepared us for this OUR entire life. It is not a coincidence that our life has been so tough. We lived through hell and WE learned to overcome. We are Gods soldiers and WE LOVE others with ALL OUR HEART. We felt something ALL OUR LIFE. Like the world was fake, like WE were different than those around US. WE ARE DIFFERENT. WE ARE THE AWAKENED ONES. WE HAVE A DUTY TO SERVE GOD and we are HONORED to do so. Be KIND to 1 another, love 1 another, protect 1 another. Help the normies WAKE UP. PRAY 4 YOUR ENEMIES, that they may. REPENT TO OUR FATHER. If GOD accepts them then I do as well. IMHO, THOSE WHOM RAPE, TORTURE, MURDER CHILDREN, AND EVEN WORSE, GOD OUR FATHER WILL DEAL WITH.WHOA TO THOSE WHOM HURT THE CHILDREN. I HATE EVIL. SHINE BRIGHT BROTHERS AND SISTERS......
DARK TO LIGHT
WWG1WGA
FOR GOD
FOR HUMANITY
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
PRAY
GODS WILL BE DONE❤

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication

in Jesus’ Name,
AMEN🙏🏼❤️⚡️

(2) Show this thread

God, why didn't you give them reason?
The fifth column works everywhere, and especially the young are in a completely different dimension...
God be merciful to them!

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

What’s he talking about, VK? Any idea?

Moar...

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

They love him!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Reminds me of Trump ... media saying even his own people hate him.

(8) Show this thread

It’s exciting to see Putin hold rallies like President Trump. It’s clear in both countries who is the real leader! Loved and respected!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Russian is my native language and I speak fluently but learnt to read and write it in high school/college...
I will never forget how these 2 chinese girls in my Russian class would always get better grades than me 😂😂

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

Rubbish propaganda.

She was treated better than the participants in the January 6 rally.

Neil Cavuto is a CIA officer.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Asleep or crisis actor?

🤣Acts like she is trying to find english words, but fine of $500 rolled right off her tongue.... Good actors make a good movie, and she is not one!

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I see what youre doing there
;)
do braille next lol

Sniggering for daaaaaays!!!