Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So are the bankster’s credit cards, high interest, late fees, one never gets out from under their slimy claws. It really is a debt slavery system, people are worn out, I live in a very old, blue collar working neighborhood, you can see that repairs are not being done, good, hardworking people are being hurt with the inflation of food, medicine & gas, necessities ‼️I pray that some kind of relief will come soon, when I am in a grocery store I can see the worried faces on the mom’s & dad’s with their children, the older seniors looking very sad, I am struggling on a fixed income, my cancer co pays broke me…. Godspeed Patriots🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️💥

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

universities are evil for teaching hate…hate of race, hate if country
this is the evil a professor at Kean U spewed this week in my friend’s daughter’s class
btw, she had the balls to walk out 👏👏👏

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

Just as evil in the UK is inheritence tax.

The tapestry of my reality is woven upon the warp of God with the woof of my narrative.

Interest on mortgages is evil.

And illegal!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes they are and even more evil are the central bankers that have slave debted us into the ground for decades.

Same damn thing on your auto loans, hell figure up how much you ACTUALLY end up paying for a vehicle that most families have to finance for 5 to 6 years that is worn out long before they get it paid off payment for payment.

Sob depreciated the second you drive it off the lot.
Add that to the equation as well.
Reparations?✍️

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

i get atleast one call a day and several texts from my mortgage company wanting me to refinance. I keep telling them no but i guess if they want to waste their time.. its their time to waste

That´s why THEY called it mortgages: The word comes from Old French morgage, literally “dead pledge,” from mort (dead) and gage (pledge).

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

All money is created as debt. More loans, mortgages, more money in circulation. The whole is system is stinking corrupt and its high time it was got rid of.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Amen. I have my case being heard this coming FrYday DoQ to permit them to sell my home. Been fighting them since 2007. My emotion clouds my judgement. Prayers needed because this fight has sucked like the most bitter lemon ever

The tapestry of my reality is woven upon the warp of God with the woof of my narrative.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

No effort is wasted. God has your back. Whatever unfolds is ALWAYS in your best interests.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

🙏prayers sent

(7) Show this thread

YEP and how many homes do the real estate trestle boarders own, same ones jackin up the wood prices are same ones jacking up the housing prices, dumb devil set up down here currently.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Not many REAL estate agencies if ya ask me. Trestle board owned at the top. Same old song and dance.

(1) Show this thread

Yep says it in the name! Evil bastards just got us for another 30 years but I dont think their evil asses will be around that long 😂!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚