I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

#VeronicaFriday
#ThePeoplesBridge
#VeronicaWolski

🇺🇸 🦅 ❤️ 🤍 💙 🦅🇺🇸

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Miss Veronica.

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I never thought she did. Glad to get a confirmation she is fine.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thought she really never left♥️

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😘 I never thought she left. To weird! Love her!

😍Look at that face, such an angel.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

✨🙏❤️

Love you sweet soul.
See you on the other side.
❤️WWG1WGA

Beautiful soul❤️

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Beautiful Patriot😍

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

If she is who I think she is, she would be in her 90s now. She is one beautiful soul whoever she is!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

,todays 90 year old is not yesterdays 90 years old😏❤

(1) Show this thread

I have felt this along too! Funny the people that stay in your mind! 🥰 Shes is one of a kind beautiful!!❤️🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

she's such a Qool lady lady😂❣❣❣❣❣

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Beautiful Soul

She who brings victory - victory bearer!!!

In response Susan Rae to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Sowing seeds of light and love

never thought she did.

never thought she did.

never thought she did.

In response Light Being to her Publication

that fwlt good, thank you for saying(!) We see dead people😆❤❤❤❤❤

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

My heart told me she's still here. I sure miss talking and texting with my beautiful friend! She's one of a kind!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

,and so are you beautiful soul, shes in here dontchya think👀💝☕makes me so exited😆feeling her vibes, anything Australia and I get that V vibe

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

🙏

She is so beautiful! I LOVE THIS WOMAN!

Shes the beam of light activated on that bridge 👀❤,and forever in our hearts, shes the generator, motivator, constant beam, she is alive and well watching, Lets make her proud

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

YAY! Great News!
Let's get together for lunch🍱🍿
💞

In response arba happihr to her Publication

i will make us all a big long table when all this is over everyone must come and eat

(1) Show this thread

Such a beautiful lady inside and out! I miss seeing her on here.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts