Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Look how racist the vatican controlled CIA is.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

It's a good beginning, keep it going...there are many more lars and deceivers

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Who cares if they are sorry, hang them all!!!

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

VK,
PULL THE 🔌…

We R Ready…

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Some already dead….. Grim Reaper and mortician gonna get REAL busy!!

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

I 👁👁 the APL 9.08/10💥 extraordinary times, I believe in God🙏🏼
I trust humanity ❤️ all lies will be revealed Godspeed Patriots 🇺🇸
drip 💧drip💧FLOOD 🌊

hopefully gitmoed

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

⬇️ CIA

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

everyone has lied about something . have to fiinish cutting them stringz free them . from the evilll controlling the world

Eze 3:17 “Son of man, I have appointed you as a watchman for the house of Israel.. . #TakeTheOath #WWG1WGA #Godwins #SBN

Good morning to everyone except the Traitors to this Country!#MAGA@mgshowchannel

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Sorry????? I don’t wanna hear “I’m sorry”. All my life I’ve been expected to work, support myself, take care of family, pay my taxes, help others where I’m able, and obey the “law”. I did these things out of love and devotion to family, friends, and loyalty for country. I still have my family and a few friends. It’s because of these criminals that our country has lost its status as The Greatest Country on earth. “Sorry” just doesn’t cut it.