Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Good morning Patriots! It’s tomorrow now. (east coast) Hope you have a great day today!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Lmao. Good morning Doq. Sounds like "time traveling" (pun intended)

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I was just listening to the song Ride on TimeπŸ˜†

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

Well now I have to go listen to it because that's destiny. Thanks for the suggestion fren! πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸΈ

You are welcome FrenπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Š I had that song all the day in my head. We are traveling in Time to the Best TimeLine🌟

Couldn't really understand him, but liked the song! Was a little skeptical at first, but it built up, tossed in the saxophone and I ended up really enjoying it.

Yep it's a good song, this is the Spanish subtitled version. I recently discovered city pop. Glad you like it🎢

https://youtu.be/AXxayqv0Jho

Lyrics are pretty good just listened to it a second time... lol I was wondering why I could only understand the chorus, but it had me groovin so I wasn't ask any questions!

No problem 😁 When looked for the English and Spanish version and I finally understood the full lyrics.Thanks

Only people mentioned by @NicQVeritasVincit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Veritas Vincit, click on at the bottom under it