#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Everyone want's things to happen fast without even knowing what exactly needs to be fixed. So much has been learned by anons just over the past year. Needs time for Normies. MSM barrier needs to be removed. Can't work your way up on this one. Must start at the tippy top.

Then...

Fooked

I have always thought that the media (news) was fake. I thought most of "their" BS was fake. I never voted for a D for any office and always voted and always voted for an R. I thought I was wide awake.

I am a US Army veteran, drank the war koolaid that we were always fed, and initially cringed when Trump would bash GWB during the primaries.

What have I learned about the Great Awakening you ask?

The Great Awakening was for me too!

The longer this has gone on, the more we learn. Every aspect of our government and large corporations is corrupted to the core. This isn't about arresting a few low level puppets like Obama, HRC, Comey, Brennan, etc. They will just be replaced with other puppets or other sleeper puppets will be activated. We have to tear the whole thing up down to the roots.

Let's start with the Fed Reserve and the entire central banking network.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JackRiley71 in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Jack Riley to his Publication

"Explosive information will come out exposing the IRS, oh United States. A snake pit will be found of corruption, heinous acts, and crimes against your nation.

Liars they all are, and they will be judged along with the Federal Reserve that was never meant to be in your land, oh United States.

Oh, this Babylonian system is about to crumble to the ground. It will not stay this way, children of Almighty God."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/a-great-shaking-has-begun

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread