Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

SWEEEEEEET!

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

talking about dreams... Im getting attacked in my dreams... and I fight them night after night

US Navy/USMC brat. Trump-aligned Constitutional Conservative. Love my wife, family, golf, a good cigar, vodka rocks & USC Trojans football.

I love the sound of freedom in the morning !

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Coolest & baddest ever💥

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana so wants to do this!

I just know I could live thr it long enough to enjoy it.

so beautiful in a combative way! Nordstroms 2 and Nord Streams 2 - what a coincidence! My brain is so tired of the coincidences...I know they must happen, but, whoa, it's been a long road to redemption. Twins are the most godly beings. I miss my daddy who adored JFK

In response Ocean light to her Publication

I never feared Russia since 2006 or when, a patriotic Russia finally, finally, got a chance to say to the world that 'We are Russ'. Russia was a great empire; and the Tartars were the most gifted and talented of that vast region. Research Tartaria, Tartarians.

(1) Show this thread

theres 16! again

you’re going to “wake up” vk with vibes like that