Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh well is yalls Truth Social working I couldnt post the prayer cause mine isnt working at all.

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Mines down too

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

Thx
Guess they had too many ppl jump on at once.
That is why@kobayashi I think only opened up anonup at first to a few at a time, so as to manage the load.

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

iDK- i pre ordered- then got on at 2 am when it opened…im still waiting, when others i know , never preordered and got on the same night🤷🏻‍♀️ - ive updated , deleted, reinstalled- still waiting

Idk hun, after I deleted I finally got to set up but then I was like 688,000 then suddenly one day just got on.

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

🤔 ive been 27,000 initially, then bumped to 127,000🤷🏻‍♀️ i will get there eventually- guess i must be special 🤣🤣🤣

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

Have you deleted and reloaded the app?

(1) Show this thread