How many put into mental hospital because they just got a glimpse of a small piece of [their] crazy. Imagine the madness this would cause if we all didn't have each other to speak to. This has to be a gentil process... until it doesn't.

You can't let this many people know and expect that people will not rise. Then you hear Swahitler say 'We should expect an angrier world." and it sets off your red flag. We all learned by now that we should never let our guard down. We should be setup to guard love ones and ourselves. Set red lines and stick with them. Red line for many of us was Forced Vax. We held the line and won. People see that!. I have to assume another red line would be a shutdown. Hold Line.

We just need normies to WANT to look it all up. Most of it is all public in some way thanks to Anons. Only 1 thing in the way at the moment. MSM.

Need Humans with HEART to flip that/those FOOKEN switch(s). It's all setup. From EO to Storage.

For now we good vibe Patriots

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

oh def had a moment of madness or few in the beginning🤨...people are put in front of you for a reason to help with the process both here at AU and in RL, but you dont know why till you know..they are a blessing🙂🙂

3/18/22 - 11/25/22 = 8 months 8 days

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

YesSir..... someone needs to flippet , flippet good

My question is this… Did VK “mean” to use the word GENTIL to give us a crumb or is it just a mispelling?! I think I’m picking up what you’re putting down VK?!

The Gentiles?

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

it’s all set up🔥

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

just have a big athlete or celeb go down with some vax bullshit and then hvae them actually say ya its the vax.... fuckin easy ... these people are weak pussies they wont fight for shit but it'll wake them up mentally.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Thank you for dropping keys, VK.
We see what to do.
No one left behind.
#wwg1wga

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Without you all no fookn way . i woulda lost my shit. God loves us , he told me , very much . thats about all i know

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

mental institutions were there to put the survivors from the reset have a wonder why those buildings are so big and unique because we inherited them from the past civilization maybe tartaria

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Ezra Pound.

Many countries are introducing 'Ministry of Truth and Information' laws. It will become illegal for sites like AU to be accessed in many countries, including Canada. The only information allowed will be government-sanctioned information. Governments are going full totalitarian - out in the light.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

A LOT OF NORMIES DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO LOOK, A LOT OF NORMIES ARE ELDERLY AND ARE NIT INTERESTED IN THE INTERNET, OR HILLARY CLINTON, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, WHAT WOULD WAKE THEM UP IS FINDING OUT ABOUT THE JABS, THE RESULTS OF THE TESTS FROM THE EXPERIMENTAL POISON THEY'VE JUST TAKEN & BOOSTED. ITS REALLY ANNOYING LISTENING TO PATRIOTS AT THE TOP SAY THIS KIND OF STUFF. MANY HAVE GONE BACK TO SLEEP CAUSE THEIR BACK ON THEIR HAMSTER WHEELS OF LIFE, LOOKING AFTER THEMSELVES & PROVIDING & ARE NOT INTERESTED IN EVERGREEN OR EVERGRANDE, OR THE TRUTH ABOUT NASA. MANY JUST WANT TO PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILIES & GO TO BED EACH DAY. SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO BITE THE BULLET & REVEAL, YOU KNOW SUCK IT UP, & BREATHE.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Not me, Im still fine.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

🤣 👍 🔥

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

I missed this post, thankful I am seeing it now💛

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

are we there yet ???

... until it doesn't

🤔

🐸 Thankful to be here, with you, for this ⛈

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

WE are the KEYS
affirmation/confirmation

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i am so thankful for the ones along my way to awakening, all on social media as many of you, as real life had no support, just ridicule. am a human with heart♥️

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I was having this convo with my pops today.
I said trust that it is happening. People are not going back to sleep and if I see progress in my sect, I have to believe it is happening on a larger scale.
He finally said, I hope you are right. I really hope we can see change.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Imho, People can truly learn from "Women of the South"!

We will pull out a 9mm and shoot [their] sorry ass then we will offer to load them in the car and carry them to the hospital!
😁🙏😇🤣

No really that is EXACTLY where Nana is at!
This kind of PEACE only comes from connecting to God.

I have no hatred towards them, I stopped giving them that power over me a long time ago.

No really!
Bless their little hearts!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Haha! True, Tennessean here.🙋‍♀️😆

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Is it safe to assume we are on the cusp of the “until it doesn’t” part?

Just want the American Dream for my family.

when they say “msm must be takin down “, does that mean stop all fake media from spewing more lies , or does that mean shut them off completely take them off the air way ?? im down for either just asking

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

FoxNC just lost their digital channel for the second time in a day & a half ... 🤔

(1) Show this thread

give me a switch or two to fooking flip

I’ll never stop holding the line but I do think that at this point many will wake up easily. Others will not and will be lost forever. Some that I know and love. Their hearts are hardened. I can’t care about them anymore we have lost too much already.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Deena Gee to her Publication

I agree with you on that point. One thing we have in common with most normies is that we no longer recognize America. It's become a grotesque place that you'd see in a movie about a future dystopian society. Our leader is a senile fool who bumbles from one photo op to another. Law enforcement uses extreme force to oppress the people they're paid to protect and serve. Corporations and government are controlled by a small group of elites whose evil agenda of enslaving the masses and culling the herd is barely kept hidden from us. And the media has been reduced to a propoganda outlet for the corporations that support them with advertising dollars.
The difference is that we know how the movie ends while the normies just want the movie to end. At this point they'd gladly accept the military and Trump stepping in to turn the projector off. And those who don't are lost forever, as far as I'm concerned. There's no reasoning with them and frankly, we're stronger and better off without them.

(1) Show this thread