#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Everyone want's things to happen fast without even knowing what exactly needs to be fixed. So much has been learned by anons just over the past year. Needs time for Normies. MSM barrier needs to be removed. Can't work your way up on this one. Must start at the tippy top.

Then...

Fooked

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Did we moved past this?

United

United comes when the “sinking ship” syndrome impacts individuals. Their way of life has been threatened in a very impactful way. At the crossroads their is a line in the sand and the choice to fully understand their problem becomes greater than to just live in the problem.

When someone comes to me with their “problem” in real life, I start with that problem. Then as the shift into the solution becomes apparent in their demeanor, they regain a sense of power and hope.

It is at this point they have become a part of an altrusitic movement where they see clearly that they are no longer a victim. A path of Reconcilation, Justice, and Freedom of what once felt like doom is the story of many who also found a way to see the ship they once saw sinking has a long course to Healing, Serving, and Rebuilding their lives in such a manner they never thought Possible.

With God all things are possible. With the law of attraction we come together (vibes), and with Love we stand

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAM13888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IAM 8:13, click on at the bottom under it