🍿🍿🍿

I have a longtime liberal "friend" who was a professor at a University. Both of us claimed to be anti-war and anti-military complex during Obama. I complained about the pallets of cash to Iran and she said nothing. When she was voting for Hillary, I was voting for Trump. But after DT took office and there were no wars, she still bashed him almost every other day for 4 years, and continues to bash him. She is the biggest hypocrite. And so are the rest of my friends. There are still millions of hysterical people like them. I can't wait until they learn the truth and I hope they cry all year!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Msterri in this post can reply

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

same here..cant communicate with
most of my fam or friends right
now its ridiculous!!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

I am sorry they are sooo brainwashed. It is very frustrating !! I will never understand it. all it takes is a little critical thinking BUT whatever ...suxxxx to be them...and despite how it seems, there are much more of us than them ----thank goodness-🙏🇺🇸🙏❤️🇺🇸❤️

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

They are brainwashed! But I won't feel bad for them because they are so obnoxious about it, like sayin F Trump for years. All jy goid friends are liberals. They are actually very sensitive and caring people, that are outraged at what the media tells them. It's sad. I just try not to talk politics with them, but it's difficult because they belive the lies like good sheep.

(1) Show this thread