Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

πŸ™‚Chin up! God bless! God bless!!!

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I've been missing that. Thank you for the reminder. πŸ™β€

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

YVW!! Not sure what type of humor you have, but when I trip over thin air, I laugh at myself. And have you ever got into a giggle fit with anyone? Sometimes without any effort, I can get people to laugh so hard, they can't stop laughing, usually with something like my own hiccups!

(1) Show this thread
Better - Khalid (Lyrics) - YouTube

Better - Khalid (Lyrics)--Produced by Charlie HandsomeAlbum Suncity--β€œBetter” Official Video out now! http://smarturl.it/zBetter Follow Khalid:https://www.fa...

In response Tiffany Trinity⍟ to her Publication

TY for sharing!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

This happens when your around high vibrational
people. I'm surrounded by 3d people.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Things will get better! Just believe!!! ;-) Hang in there Fren!!!

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Same, it's been years, hell decades, since I've felt anything like that

(2) Show this thread