So in reality our own so-called government’s have been secretly working towards mind control using experimental nanoparticles disguised as viruses and vaccines that are activated by a dipole moment and cause oxidative stress diseases as a side effect.

In response The Mac to his Publication

So I'm wondering if Ultrasound can disrupt or activate these nanoparticles? hmmm....I lost 3 babies shortly after having the first ultrasound. They were alive during the ultrasound...but died within a week following. My 4th baby...no ultrasound (which the doctors were very unhappy about) as it was the only common thread my husband and I could think of....baby lived and carried normally! We caution everyone about them...but nobody listens and thinks we're nuts. All that is to say...could they use ultrasound or microwaves to activate the nanoparticles?
https://journals.aps.org/prapplied/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevApplied.10.024044

Our first mistake was to ever trust our Government
Govern = To control Ment = Our mental (mind)
I am so very sorry for you losses, grateful that you & your husband put it together🙏🏼❤️ I wish you many blessings going forward🙏🏼💥

Only people mentioned by @Diana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diana DJT, click on at the bottom under it