who has siver in stock this morning?
The JM boullion doesnt seem to have any. That is who I have been buying from

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

God, Family, MAGA, Truth Seeker/Follower Trump is my 19th President!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

@sirhuckleberry- JM Bullion has 2020 Silver Eagles BU in stock. But expect shipping delays!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kathy Scott to her Publication

I found they also had some bars. I dont usually by the coins except for Kennedys 64 and back. I dont have time to keep up with which ones are worth the really large amounts they cost over the current spot prices. I am sure some hold their value but outside my knowledge base and I dont have time to research, but thx for letting me know.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Switched several IRA accounts to silver & gold & purchased physical silver several months ago. Debating back then if I made a mistake but now I am more optimistic. President Trump gave many hints to silver & gold. Trust the plan. 💰

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Nana only buys physical gold and silver with the exception of this XRP which I cant really hold in my little hands.
I always wondered about ppl buying gold stocks?
Where the fook do they think they are gonna get reimbursed if the stock market crashes?
Who is gonna send em that gold?
Do they hold it physically in a third party escrow that requires your signature to trade. Probably not.
Where you gonna collect on it when it crashes?
@doqholliday ???

(2) Show this thread

Standing strong 4 God, family & country. Been there; done that. Failed. Got up. Tried again. Kept working. Living the solution. U can 2.

Bought more last night for friends and me. Bought the physical metal (AG) to be delivered not the rigged digits, SLV.

Also, put more into the mines, AG and CLLXF.

I’m happily married to the love of my life for over 20 years.. proud grandma.. but I’m a Patriot and I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!

apmex.com has silver

In response Trumpet Forever to her Publication

Just purchased from JM Bullion

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙃APMEX is where I puchase mine from. They say they have a 1-3 day delay. I just picked up another bit this morning..... for the team

⭐️⭐️FOR GOD & COUNTRY⭐️⭐️EXPOSING EVIL⭐️⭐️ 💖💖SAVE THE CHILDREN💖💖LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP💖💖 🇺🇸🇺🇸MILITARY Is The Only Way🇺🇸🇺🇸

That's interesting. JM is who I purchased several silver coins and bars from about a year ago. Counting on its continued rise!!🙏🏻🤩💥💥

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

In response Divine Warrior to her Publication

I got on this morning and bought 5 1oz silver eagle coins.

(1) Show this thread

Senior Street Judge; member of the Council of Five - the ruling body of the Justice Department of Mega City One.

if possible try and buy physical, not paper

In response Joseph Dredd to his Publication

😘😇😏Nana has been buying some all along

In response Joseph Dredd to his Publication

😘😇😏Nana has been buying some all along

(2) Show this thread