Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

so frickin' special ~ sharing it is!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

5x5

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Awwww + Sharing Is Caring = = = > < >

♥️ adorable

😍😍 THIS IS SO PRECIOUS

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

I feed about 7 feral kitty’s, had them TNR’d, they like their own paper plate but it’s getting too expensive, maybe if I show them this video they will share 😻❤️🐾 so precious, ty🙏🏼

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Animals are so amazing!

Nana has a male Bassett and a female rescue that is part Greyhound.
He will lay by his bowl of food and wait until she finishes eating then he will "FLIP HIS BOWL OVER ONTO THE FLOOR" and eat his.
He refuses to eat out of the bowl.

POLITELY MESSY!

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My sweet 16 yr old dachshund Jazzypeach recently went over the 🌈bridge. She always made me put her kibbles on the floor, she would stomp her paw🐾 on the ground and Woo Woo at me🤣 I thought she was the only pup that did that, she also would never drink from a metal bowl🐶 your pups, amazing 🐾❤️💥

(1) Show this thread

So CUTE>

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

So sweet ❤️

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

Tat is G.O.A.T.
❤🤜🤛❤

Awww❤️

The teachings of R