#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Do you feel it?
Boo
#Fooked

Seriously its like a vibration on the back of the head lower part. Consistent for past 10 mins.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

23237 👆🏼2371 🐸 I am but a simple frog here to Make Earth Great Again 🇺🇸 God Wins 🤸🏻‍♀️ God is Within 😇

That's your Kundalini. When your chakras begin to balance and open the Kundalini energy (life force) moves from the base of your spine 1st chakra to the 3rd eye. The buzz is a fairly common sensation of this energy. Ever notice a drip at the back of your throat? It's all part of our awakening.

Only followers of this user (@Wolfe1776) can see their posts

Didnt feel it when you first posted, but definitely feeling it since getting up this morning! wow It’s constant!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Among all these high zen spiritual superior exotic advanced symtoms I hope I'm not the only one stuffing meself🤣🤣🤣

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

👊😂😂

(1) Show this thread

that happens to me as well
more frequent of late
almost feels like we are grtting supercharged

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

closed my eyes and listened, vibration all over back of head, warmth, eyes still closed, concentration on forehead, warmth falling down my face, like a feeling of rising up. kind of crazy but nice

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

closed my eyes and listened, vibration all over back of head, warmth, eyes still closed, concentration on forehead, warmth falling down my face, like a feeling of rising up. kind of crazy but nice

Mine is on the right side of my head. It's been there since November 3, 2020. It's really bugging me the last few days.

Probably this... crazy all day!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK 3:00 had past is your better if not I suggest a spicy margarita lets get this sow on the road . 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

my feet and legs have been vibrating for the last few days...been real heavy today...I love it...
been happening at least a few times a month...

good things and something big always hapoens when I do this...

I’m getting hot flashes like crazy. Was wondering if I’m going through “the change” or if it’s something else😂

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I always have an electrical feeling when a storm is coming. Maybe this is it too.

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

I do - but it’s been a while. These recent days there’s an added, accute butterfly
vibe in the chest. To do with what’s coming.

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Lots of energy lately. Pressure in forehead is mellowing out. Ears have been blasting for over 2 years, since the Kundalini slapped me around.( got off all meds from VA ) I think the vibes are trying to catch up with lost time.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Yep ears ringing loudly 10days... Today feeling a little more hyped up like I cannot sit still.

Yes VK!!!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

peaking solar flare ???

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

trippy

You finally getting an update…

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Vibes don't lie.

12/33

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Signs of a Spritual Awakening
if you are experiencing odd symptoms look up signs of a spiritual awakening

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

actually just did a little meditation barefoot on grass. TY as always. helps we

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

yes.

In the back of my head.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I got in the water today and it was overwhelming.

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

💞You Know how it is said Water is Life?
Water is also Light. A Rainbow Spectrum!

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Feng Fu •

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Try lying down and placing a small, cold rock over your pineal gland area. Don't use magnetic or metal items.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6mlt0YlVVY

Stones that Benefit your Pineal Gland Energy Center / Third Eye Chakra. - YouTube

Here's some stones that assist your pineal gland energy center/chakra, Aka third eye! The energetical properties in all the stones you'll see in this video e...

(3) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

anything like the vibe you had on 10/15/20 when you posted about TTDSSS and twittee went down ?

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

when I saw this last night I felt the need to ground...so I did.

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

grounding eases ascension

(1) Show this thread