Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

TS 15:55

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

It didnt get me because I’m always suspicious. Sad, really. Wish things were always as they seem or should be”.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Its all fake. When are they gonna wake up VK? I don't get it.

The end of the fake news has never been closer.👏🏽

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

As [they] dry [their] fake tears from [their] fake footage with all the money [they] made from [their] schemes.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

14:55 = 555
Rapid Change
GodSpeed🙏🏻

Video length takes us to Drop 35 (mirror) and then to 34.

Please let this be it. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Saint Patrick, let’s do this. ☘️

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

My neice is near married to a Ukrainian. He is a legal immigrant. Good hard working man who has a good heart. His family is on the go and some went to Poland I believe. Normally I give my opinions on subjects of what's been going on in the world. This has caused some rifts in my family... which I accept as necessary, but I just don't have the huevos to do it with them on this subject.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

2 pics

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

I would bet a lot that this Illuminati Card game was dropped into the current timeline only a few years ago by a "time traveler" the same way the Last President by Ingersol was dropped in.

I was active in and on all Illuminati exposing, conspiracy theory forums since message board groups were formed on the internet and this card game NEVER came up until I just started seeing it after Covid.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I found out something very exciting today. It's similar to knowing about your "family.". Now I know why this place never felt like home.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How sweet it would be if this somehow led to exposing both at the same time. I won't be holding my breath but I can hope!

(2) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Look at his scarf... In plain site.
Their need for symbolism will be their downfall Q.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

meanwhile American Families are facing a crisis never seen here and most are blind to it.

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇬🇧🇺🇸 MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

The war is real and the News is fake.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

This is real, unfortunately :(

https://anonup.com/thread/8387048

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

The war is real. Propaganda is real. Especially Ukrainian, they convinced West they're winning the war🤦

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

its all Fake... The only thing thats REAL is (they) FOOKED all of (them)

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Always the play with human emotions. That's what the Monsterstream do the whole time. And the people don't see the truth, or won't.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

won't/can't wake up
b/c they have been relentlessly propagandized,
from birth
for centuries

WAITASECOND.
Yet we're awake....
and ROARING.

Something's up.
Our compassionate God works in wondrous and mysterious ways.

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Seems like good Crisis Actors are hard to find!

Pathological Liars!

(Can’t fool me, has to be that George McFly from Part 2..Hello George! 🤣 JK)

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

They know how and where to throw their punches, right at our hearts.

🤣 St. Patrick’s Day, but an April fool🤣🤣