Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

#KennedyVision 🕶
Found these for you. Not sure of the quality though so not really an endorsement.
https://www.lensdirect.com/hyannis-sunglasses

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 18 DoQ, God has been putting JFK videos in my God inbox all day.
Posted and watched a few today.
Learned about the reporter woman they murdered from the trial of Jack Ruby, the man that they say killed Oswald.
FBI took all her stuff, so guess we know what happened to that.

Coincidence:
✍️Nana's first memory from childhood was watching the assassination attempt of JFK on our 1st ever brand new
Te-lie-vision.

✍️The 1st book report I ever wrote in school was on a book about John F. Kennedy. I despised Pres. Johnson because even as a small child I just knew he played some part in the assassination.

✍️My father died on that same day in 1991 so I always remember John John from watching my first real introduction to some one dying. He and I were about the same age and I remembered his loss with mine.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Dorothy Killgallen was the reporter, She also used to appear on Whats My Line, game show!

(1) Show this thread

S O O N ...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏

(1) Show this thread