DDoS?

Site under attack.
Info shared highly sensitive.
Q

Q 132
Confirmed.
Correct.
Q

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

#113 -> 11.3 311
1 of 13 "fox news"

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

All MSM is corrupt - do not watch any of it except for Tucker who is still speaking TRUTH

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Fired them for good day after election when it was obvious they were giving team Biden numbers they needed. They were all so gleeful at their ability to help anyway they could and to take part in the Greatest Theft of Freedom in American History.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Last night Laura Ingram was pretend joking and told Tom Cotton that B2d3n is just a hologram and not a real President.
I know what I heard her say but I tried to find the clip of the interview and they have totally cut it out before posting it to the website!

Hell I was only half assed listen to what she was saying until she said that cause it surprised me so.
Now they have cut it.
Jesse Watters wishes he never allowed Nana is text number

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

KarliQ shared it on telegram

(1) Show this thread

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

didnt know people still watched that stuff lol we get news from memes 😂😂

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

Me too! 🤣

(1) Show this thread

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

Good numbers, especially 45 and 18. 👍

FF . . . not so much.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

10-May-2018 10:43:20 PM EDT
Q !4pRcUA0lBE
8ch/patriotsfight
Archived links:
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q

This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected - YouTube

Donald Trump gives one of his best speeches in his campaign for the Presidential post 2016.Check out our new website: https://enrichingdiversity.com/Facebook...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

All spread much dis-ease.

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

i saw a commercial with Shepard Smith last night and my stomach literally turned!! I cannot believe many years ago I thought he was a good reporter!

Fire Fox = red panda
H/T@bhagood123
🔥🦊🔴🐼

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Rubpert Murdoch is on the list of the 300 Illuminati members. Fire Fox!!!

FOXWCNNFF 111

PERFECTION 111
THE START 111
JFK SR AND JR 111
PEACE ON EARTH 111
VACCINATION 111
MAN WOMAN Q 111

ONE ONE ONE 102
THE PEOPLE 102
WARRIOR 102
WORLD PEACE 102
DJ TRUMP 102
ART OF WAR 102

Second line FF
12 Drops with ‘FALSE FLAG’
https://qalerts.app/?q=False+flag

All Connected!! ALL GARBAGE!

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Thank Q for saying so.
My pore old man won't turn it off. 📺 🖥 📺
turn off the Te-Lie-Vison and think 🤔 read 📚 & pray 🙏
#Jesus is the King of kings and the Lord of lords 🙏

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

111 > 123.
TS = 1332.

Nov 06, 2017 5:07:57 PM EST
Anonymous
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

May 10, 2018 10:43:20 PM EDT
Q !4pRcUA0lBE
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q

NCSWIC

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

browser sucks.
terrible news.
flag = false

they bout to nuke the interwebs? i could use a few days off

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

disney owns fox

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

MUAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA FOOKED

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Whomever or whatever the FAKE NEWS is for we should be against and whomever the FAKE NEWS is against then we should be for! Have we all at least learned that lesson??? So, my October 2017 found discernment skills tell me that we should be against vaccines, against mask mandates, for Putin and for Russia and for Xi invading Taiwan and against the Nazi's in Ukraine and against Zelinsky and Trudeau and the Queen and Macron and Merkle and Klause of course and Fauci and on and on Lindsay G...Not Kenny G and anyone supported by the Deep State Propaganda machine! In the words of John Lennon...It's easy if you try!