🧐🤔😲

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Tall_ Sassy_Gal to her Publication

Kind of. Whats the connection

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

The woman in the black and white photo is Biden's first wife Neilia.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

No Way!!!!

That would make ACB the daighter?

Amy Comey Barrett is roughly the same age as Naomi Biden (daughter of Joe Biden-who they called Amy) who was reported to have died in a car crash with her mother Neilia. They can manipulate dates easy enough and especially back then. It is said that Biden got a lot of sympathy which helped his political career after the "accident". The deep state is very secretive and they cover for each other. Trump has made very clear that in the art of war, you pretend to be weak so your enemy exposes itself. All three of his Supreme Court picks voted against the voter fraud cases. Trump knows.

So ACB is the daughter of sleepy. There never was s child killed in that crash? The lies never ever stopped

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

The Wiki published DOB for Naomi Biden is November 1971. The Wiki published DOB for Amy CB is January 1972. The photo I saw of Amy's mother could be Neilia as she is much older and heavier. Biden got a boost in his career after the "accident". It would have hurt his career had he gotten a divorce. Records can easily be "fixed" back in those days.

Wait. ACB isn't old enough. So she would be the daughter.

(2) Show this thread