In 1970 they were able to fit 1000 transistors on a chip the size of a thumbnail. Now they are in the 50,000,000,000 transistor range.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So based on Moore’s law we should hit an astronomical 100,000,000,000 transistors per chip sometime this year. In other words, it took us 50 years to fit 50M transistors on a chip and only two more years to double it to 100M transistors. The idiom ‘ghost in the machine’ comes to mind.

I have no idea what you just said. Like - a deer in headlights. Not just bc of comms, but bc....you know....computer jargon. Can someone please help me. The cryptic stuff is getting harder for me. I've been doing this for so long that now everything is just like oatmeal in my brain.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

and still 50yrs behind what is on the drawing boards...

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

i see you know about Moore’s Law.

do you know about Cole’s Law?

technology is deflationary.
fiat is inflationary.

tech is supposed to make life easier and the necessary work by humans less; instead they weaponized it against us.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

President Trump…. The Chips!! Taiwan has ALL THE CHIPS!!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

1+9+7+1+5=23=PAIN

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

right. and we went to the moon back then. but havent been back with all our modern tech.

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

9:53am March 17th
9:5+3
9+8

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

How many have they fit into the “vaccinated?” 😳

Only followers of this user (@QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

🧐The micro-chip surgery some of those (who have made deals) had to buy themselves some time. Micro-chipped themselves, a kind of peculiar ironic justice given how cruel their schemes were. Micro-chips can be turned on, turned off, used to create frequencies, can cause cancer, can burn out engines and people if the frequency is high enough? 🧐

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Cheeses rice!

How much voltage do they plan to send through these microchips!?!

+/- a few but we’re about a month out from that big 1-7.

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

apple kinda "TRUMPed" the 50 B... ---> 114 B
i'm not an apple fanboy. i have both intel and AMD cpus and Nividias for gpus

https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2022/03/apple-unveils-m1-ultra-the-worlds-most-powerful-chip-for-a-personal-computer/

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

do those dots spell#Fooked VK ?

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Girlfriend noticed that a lot of vehicles were struggling in Georgia the other day, pulling over to the side of the road. She noticed because her vehicle (which is fairly new) was struggling too... That day we were getting hit by a lot of frequency (lightening) on the radar maps, looked like lightening, though there was no lightening.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

i was told that in 2009 by Guardia Civil in Spain whilst waiting to get the ferry to Ibiza from Denia. They search all cars to stop drugs smuggling to the island, asked what they do if they find drugs & person attempts to drive off to escape, he pointed to the hill over looking the Port & said, they disable all the cars.

(2) Show this thread

We talk about the vastness of outer space but don't often think about inner space. What are the limits of inner space? Are there limits?

I’m sure I would be more impressed if I knew what a transistor was 😅

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Need inovations. New/old tech (re)discovered.

9:53

Only followers of this user (@QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Nothing new under the sun. They have it all and we get to pay top $ for the leftovers!😒

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

👇

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

(1) Show this thread