Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

God, Family, Country, Ala Roll Tide!! WWG1WGA! Artist, Photographer, Genealogist, Music Lover, Animal lover, Birder, HAPPILY MARRIED, TRUTH!

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

Can we add Carter? How about dead ones?

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

they certainly don't need the accolades that come with being a president. They should be wiped off of the history books as presidents. We can replace it with a more suitable title. Which would be truth.

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

No need to impeach them - just state the full ttruth in the history books how they were executed for treason and crimes against humanity

In response Alicia Maria to her Publication

Exactly, Bush was executed for 9/11, Obama was executed by firing squad for sneaking in and iridium phone he whimpered like a bitch, one bullet to the back of the head, In Clinton maybe for all the hits he put on various people I'm not sure on him

(1) Show this thread

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

wow..this opens a whole can of worms..technically...all of them after Grant?.. right?.. 1776 baby..😉

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Do not forget @ Carter! He was/is complicit too!
Also, why not impeach the ones already dead?
Oh, I dunno...Daddy Bush comes to mind 1st and then LBJ.

God, Family, Country, Ala Roll Tide!! WWG1WGA! Artist, Photographer, Genealogist, Music Lover, Animal lover, Birder, HAPPILY MARRIED, TRUTH!

In response Leen Zap to her Publication

lmao Nearly word for word what I said!!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Leen Zap to her Publication

When Trump comes back he is going to bethe 19th President. I think that says it all!

(2) Show this thread

Dear God, can we, please?!? Honestly, we want to hear what these stoopid fooks have been up to...

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i can think of other options...

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

impeached & executed.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..