Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

search sheriff grady on youtube. his latest concerns this

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

You know, I am glad these things happen like this...but here's what smokes me. For everyone caught, how many got away or are getting away with it? I hope the weave of the net of justice is woven so tight as to allow no escape for anyone snagged in its casting.

Round em up!

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I notice that the human trafficker is a woman. People usually assume this is a male problem. It can be anyone!

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

flushing the rats out last week

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We need to take every single one of them off the streets so they can never hurt another child.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

It included the arrest of a former Judge

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

🤨#80#81