🔴*The Ukrainian Investigative Bureau has arrested a Ukrainian diplomat while he was trying to smuggle $140,000, 68,000 euros, 12 kilograms of gold bars and 13.8 kilograms of gold jewelry.

Benny Johnson: That $14 billion congress just sent to Ukraine is going to end up EXACTLY like this.
@Forecast432Hz

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

While many suffer,
this choice was schemed up.
so reprehensible

Better not be finding any censorship here...

Thought it would be obvious to all, the $15bil was sent exactly for this purpose. All the 'diplomats, oligarchs, politicians' will grab a cut and split. Not with I'd wager, 10% for the big guy though.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for those dang kids

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

🤣😂⭐️

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

and THIS is why its taking so long and we can't have nice things.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

🎯🎯🎯

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Sheesh! While American citizens are trying to figure out how to get food on their table, let alone how to buy gas to get the food. These people make me 🤮

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

fiat? really?

ok.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Wat? I was always told to have cash when I travel. Some are just overachievers i reckon.

All that muuuuula in a cheap suitcase. Lol

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Must be nice - I can’t even afford the cheap suitcase.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes, exactly.