Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Sending hugs...I find the hostility on the other side curious. My BIL commented the things I posted on FB where embarrasing. Mockingbird Media is a very strong programming psy op..stronger than most of us could imagine..but there are plenty of drips that may pull people along.

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2๐Ÿ’• awake for a long time ๐Ÿ”” WWG1WGA ๐Ÿงก darktolight โค godwins ๐Ÿงก Freedom is the price ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค

๐Ÿค—

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

We had to stick to our truth...We could not live the lie anymore.
We all choose our paths.. We all meet our maker ALONE in the end.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

There is your physical family and your spiritual family. God has given us moments where we need to sometimes lean on one versus the other. Itโ€™s been hard but necessary for this to come to the surface for most of us over the last few years. Hopefully we can merge both โ€œfamiliesโ€ when this is finally behind us.

I am in my 60's, & I was born awake. Always knew I was different, but why became clear over the years. Actually felt like it was a mistake that I was here now. Was always watching, waiting. Being by myself didn't bother me. Was an avid reader. (favorite show growing up 'the fugitive'. which explains my going into police work.) I was very outgoing, but not one to get close. Knew the Clintons were evil the minute I saw them. Am very intuitive, & just know things. When Trump refused to take the pledge, said he was going to see how he was treated, I knew he was talking to us. Watch what happens. Republicans jumped on him the minute he took the pledge. Knew then we were saved. My point is that from that minute on, I haven't had one minutes hesitation. Gave people 100% guarantees he would win. Knew what we were facing & it would be a long journey. Being part of saving the world is worth it. You were picked to be here. God knows you can handle it. You will make it, & be rewarded. Trust me.

right there with you buddy... my entire family including their kids are all jabbed. my sister had a misarrange. all of my females friend who are jabbed have had missed period, irregular period.... i feel so helpless.

(1) Show this thread

Iโ€™m going through the exact samething with family and friends. I know they will need us more than ever soon. And we will be there.

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh Joey, you are so special. Nana has several frens that are in just this situation. Perhaps God has brought you to it because He knows that you are strong enough to make it thro it but also to help others.

Nana prays every day that God will give me words to help them until this passes and we can all be in joy again and help each other.

Everyone must have love and purpose to make it thro this. Nana prays that the loneliness is made less with your frens here and with God and his Angels that never leave you, and you keep your purpose to help others.

Nana wishes I could just fix it all for everyone.

We have so so many ppl to help.

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Alsoโ€ฆ
๐Ÿค— Thank you for your service! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Hugs & prayers to you friend! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

WWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

Dual reality is really tough.

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

We are here for you patriot!
Never forget we are family~and we love you.
Jesus will carry you through this! โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I brought this up with Michael Protzman this morning. Forgiveness is key. โ€œThe quality of mercy is not strained. It droppeth as the gentle rain from Heaven upon the place beneath. It is twice blessed. It blesseth he that gives and he that takes.โ€ God will restore you Truth seeker and then some. Promise.

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

YOU ARE BLESSED. โค

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

I can totally relate, I keep praying for everyone ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you!!! Sending Hugs!

(1) Show this thread

Hang in there. You're not alone.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Hugs ๐Ÿค—

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Thank you Joey! Youโ€™re amazing bro!

(1) Show this thread

@joey - I feel what youโ€™re going through.
My relationship with my family (primarily my mom & dad) was turbulent, even before all this crap weโ€™re going through now.
You think CNN at at airport is something, thatโ€™s all my parents watch at home on every TV & laptop.
I havenโ€™t spoken to them since last Fatherโ€™s Day.
That day, I became โ€œone of those peopleโ€ when I told them I wasnโ€™t getting the V.
For your own parent to accuse/suggest youโ€™re the cause of current status society is in hurt.
There is other stuff from over the years that compounds the situation but I wonโ€™t go there.
Hang in there@joey.
Although we may be โ€œanonsโ€, we are connected & weโ€™ve created our own family.

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I believe many have had to sacrifice friends & family. Itโ€™s heartwrenching, yet something inside of those seeking truth are still compelled to keep going. No putting the toothpaste back in the tube!
Luckily, we have the support of the wonderful family we have met on Anonup & Twitler. I never touched any social media until 2019 to follow Trump. Now, I feel that even though weโ€™re spreadout globally, we have made very significant connections based on our collective frequencies.
Letโ€™s keep riding those waves & eventually we hit the 100th monkey!
#FamilyIsEverything
#WRWY
#wwg1wgaww
#TheBestIsYetToCome โœจ

I know how the story ends, God Won! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I stand w/President Trump ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Save The Children ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #FightBack ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love Wins ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ No DMs ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

People come around at their own rate. I was sharing conspiracy theories from The Spotlight newspaper with people before the internet and have seen a lot of seeds grow and blossom since then.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Even coming out of the hole...we will miss them!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

my daughter had shut me out years agoโ€ฆso the tiger trap was set for me before the treason/ genocide hit. when I tried sharing SCARY information, she early on shut me downโ€ฆcalling them conspiracies. but i will tell you, the sound that came out of my mouth the day I found out she had been talked into taking the jabs by her motherinlawโ€ฆi couldnt stop that first dayโ€ฆwailing is all i can call it, never heard a sound like it in my life, scared my dogs, scared me!โ€ฆfor weeks every minute alone i cried. it gradually eased off to where getting close to a year, some bad data comes out and iโ€™ll have a really bad day, but most of the time i am as normal as any one else who is awake and witnessing this 1000โ€™s year old cancer of evil being excised. GOD HAS BEEN SUFFICIENT! i know without doubt HE has got this. i pray for all jabbed families who couldnt protect their lived ones from themselves.
(when you talk to Jesus remember my Ashley.)
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

I came here because I was feeling lonely and separated from my family. I found this thread and I don't feel so alone now. Hang in there everyone! I think we are almost home. Love in Christ!

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

We are here to help you up over that hump friend.
๐Ÿ’›