Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

My nephew is doing very well as a welder. My son is a sheriff deputy, and he makes more money than my husband and i put together when we were working, and we have 3 degrees between us! College can be overrated.

Look at all the brilliant INVENTIONS brought by uneducated people over the years.
For so long now, many are pigeon holed into studies they were not suited for; many studies go against GOD.
Education is the biggest killer of ideas and any with ideas, the elite still them.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

😡 Absolutely! I am reminded of Tom Ogle, a mechanic, who invented a sort of carburetor that enable a car to get 100 mph in the 70s. It was verified by engineering professors at UTEP in El Paso. He tried to manufacture his carburetor. First his investor pulled out. Then the IRS destroy his finances. Then they killed him!

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Let`s not forget these two

(1) Show this thread