#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Taking my first CatNap of the day.
Be back.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Can we talk about the moon actually?

So Nana is understanding it is not REALLY a moon?

Is it a moon or hollow vessel?

If it is a hollow vessel, is there a "Man in the Moon" changing the damn colors and shit?

Sometimes this stuff quacks me up!

Crystalline comes to mind. Why has the "glow changed", why does it produce rainbows out of it now......prismy-ish.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I need to clarify that. The moon isn’t the color of God, the one you describe is.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

I know just what You meant.

(1) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

It’s the color of God and the color of our spirits, too.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

I have felt this as well. 🤜❤️🤛

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All good questions!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The Questions unlock.

(1) Show this thread