Today is officially National Freedom Day! 🇺🇸

It is the day that assets will legally be seized according to EO’s that Trump signed.

🇺🇸♥️HAPPY NATIONAL FREEDOM DAY♥️🇺🇸
Executive Order 13848 (Election Interference) goes into effect February 1, 2020.

45 days from 11/3 = 12/18
45 days from 12/18 = 02/01 (TODAY)

They know that their time’s up, so they are moving their assets at lightning speed. Game Over🔥

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Wouldn't it be a hoot if President Trump and team shows up to DE for the impeachment and turn it into military tribunals!!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

The [B]lue [B]ird has made some very bad business decisions by ostracizing some of it’s customer base. That’s why I’m here.

You know that this is a movie because if it wasn't, this EO would have been the first EO Biden overturned, along with the Sept '18 Election EO.

Crazy about alpacas, crazy about America, and just trying to wake up the people I love, who all call me crazy! But it's all good.

In response 3LKewanon :1776: to his Publication

I thought the same thing! Proof that they are all acting!

(1) Show this thread

Once voter fraud is committed an investigation begins. Within 45 days the investigators must prove voter fraud has taken place.
After the 45 days there is another 45 days allowed for the writing and delivery of the report.
Once report is delivered, assets are frozen.
This takes us to the executive order regarding the freezing of assets. Which should begin February 1st.
Assets are frozen for 30 days while investigations directly related to continue.
The entire process takes 90 days from the day assets are frozen. Which may begin February 1, 2021.
Anyone involved in this in any way will ha

If any of those assets involve money. They will never get any as long as Kimberly Ann Goguen is at the wheel

Seeker of truth,love,life and liberty 🇺🇸 Nice platform after twitt booted me

hellelujah Thine the Glory

I think you meant 1 February 2021 - in other words 2, 1 , 21

I thought that report due on 12/18 was delayed and not released until 1/19. If it is 45 days from the report that would be March 5. What do you think?

In response Susan Cimino to his Publication

Assessment per the EO needed to be wrapped up by 12/18, THEN delivered by 2/1/21.
i cant find any info on IF the assessment was already delivered, but per the EO it would beed to by today, or 45 days after 12/18 😈

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

It's going to be a GOOD day!😁💃💃☀️☀️😁
https://youtu.be/nxKVAcqyD8I

happy FREEDOM DAY!!!