Donald J Trump akways knows before hand what is going to happen... Exhibit A πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ˜Š

Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Me too, bought November and December 2020 - might buy a few more ounces before it starts to soar. πŸ‘

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

i have been telling everyone i can to buy even just a few ounces. i bought a bunch for my family and friends too. my parents told me about 20yrs ago to buy silver so i have a nice little stash now

#saveourchildren πŸ™πŸ½ 🌞Dutch Patriot πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸΈ β€οΈπŸ›ΈπŸŒ³πŸ–‹πŸ””

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

When I bought silver for the first time in April 2020...it was only 17.00. I listened to Santa Surfing and Digital Soldier...they urged everyone to do so if they could afford it. Glad I started. I just purchsed more this past Friday before the premiums jumped up. Good timing.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

buy. hold. AG. Majestic.
2.1B (billion that is🀨) paper ounces dumped on the market will hold it down, eh?!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

LOL! YOU KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING, LOL!#LOVEMYPREZ!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’— https://anonup.com/thread/837117

bought my 10oz the other day..yayy

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

bought some way back, alittle over 18.00.... still waiting after the manipulation...

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

looking around lots of places to buy online. So many are out of stock of so many silver pieces never seen it like this before

A few 17s in there as well... :)

In response General Khaos to his Publication

Bingo 😊

(1) Show this thread