Truth Seekers since 1996....Darkness to Light Warriors

Hmmmmmm

In response Red Pill to his Publication

Ya'll believe in reincarnation? I am just asking, YES, he looks like Patton, or are similar. Is that his dad, or uncle, or something. I don't know. This part I just posted on another spot, I am unsure of. The time travel stuff.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Time travel is real....met 2 people involved with the Montauk Project....they did time travel experiments in Montauk Long Island...late 70's early 80's among other things...it is very real....easier than what is explained.....the world is not what you think......Patton, John Titor, Trump possible other time lines

You think that means all of us? Or just some. I am trying to understand it. I heard about the "portals" some illuminati stuff I think. Some part of they can block the entrances with like I guess via chemtrails and the metals, the portals, from public view. I remember a convo about that, but in my twenties that sounded far out.

Everyone.....Everything what we have been told/taught is a LIE.......you name it...we have been lied to.....and that goes for religion too.....we have been Deceived by the great Deceiver.....that is why it is called the Great Awakening

Montauk project...fast forward to around 30 minutes in......Stewart Swerdlow a friend of ours told us all about his experiences there over 20 years ago

https://youtu.be/ewFI8epKeTU

Syfy Presents "Inside Secret Government Warehouses 2010" - Featuring Stewart A. Swerdlow - YouTube

http://Expansions.comThe Syfy Channel investigates several secret government projects and coverups, including the Montauk Project. Stewart A. Swerdlow is in...

Only people mentioned by @Redpill96 in this post can reply

Well the one thing I know, is GOD, JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT< and back to the "auto/devil writings of Bailey, they lamented the body of Christ waking up. NOW here we are, even the demons shudder and believe. My life has been a testament to divine intervention.

Religion was made for mind control....it creates division...God exists in everything...everything

(1) Show this thread