Be prepared for ridiculously long clapping by our CORRUPT politicians at the end of Zelensky speech.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wait a tick, You said other day something about who they might roll out to play the "anti-christ"... You were not talking about this knucklehead Zelensky were you?

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

So corrupt. Theater of the ABSURD continues. Having to guard my heart through the storm. I do have peace though as no matter what: NCSWIC. #TruthWillWin#GodWins

Clap2Win a free ride for you and all your friends to Camp Justice. The perfect place to hang out

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

LOL I should have gotten extra butter for this popcorn 🍿

All Traitors! A L L

I am really struggling with this whole Ukraine narrative. Everywhere u look, people are talking about donating money to Ukraine and even going over there to fight for their "cause." Even a craft group that I am a part of is posting sunflower and blue and yellow crafts that prove they stand with Ukraine. How can people be so naive. And you dont dare go against the narrative, otherwise you look like a horrible person who agrees with the " genocide" of innocent Ukrainians. This part of the show is kinda getting to me.

BCORRUPTZDOT 178

STONE COLD CROOKED 178

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

lol lol lol lol

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication

Standing and clapping !!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Zelensky means "Green(ish)" when translated. Green New Deal etc. Nothing to see here. Just a coincidence.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

🤭

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I lost it, the guy on Pelosi's right! 😂😂😂

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

He wants Biden to be leader of the world🙄 Are we going to find out who the anti-christ is soon?

they were laying it on thick with the music and everything, thought i was in a theater…….oh wait

In response Matt Wil to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

wtf is this room they’re in? did they rent a high school auditorium? why not use the House floor as they do for every single fook’n SOTU…?

feels same as WH vibes. maybe i’m wrong

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Ok that wasn't that long.

😆

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Grand rising cool Dad love U ❤
back 2 werk
92 is comin in hot 🔥 i feel it

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

What a pile of propaganda that video is! Relying on peoples emotions to blind their ability to think logically about what is really happening.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The nonsense is tiring VK

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

An Oscar winning performance ?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Well....he is their bedmate so.....🙄

Supposedly, a three minute standing ovation in the House of Commons yesterday in Canada. I didn't watch. I can't stand to watch any of it. It's like everybody is glued to their television set watching this farce while their house is falling off a cliff!

Fine with it.
clapping = clapped.
NCSWIC.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

N-SYNC LIKE ANDROIDS