I know that many are in need of some good vibes!!!

DON'T EVER FORGET THAT YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR THIS TIME!!!
❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Thanks Luis, I needed this. 👍

I think that the enemy sometimes tries to take you out when you are young. If you look back you might find many times when danger was at your heels and you were saved in the nick of time. Be encouraged then because these efforts were unsuccessful. You are here and have a purpose.

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

Vibes - this tune though, brought back some great memories. My oldest was an avid amateur skateboarder, and used this for a demo video years ago. Thanks for the memory (vibe).

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

thats right!
Total#Badass here checkin in!!!💪

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Why do I feel this was intended for me to hear exactly at this moment in time? 😮

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES...JUST VIBES 😉

(1) Show this thread

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

Yeah!!! II love this. Good morning to all of the bad ass anons!!! Get up and have a sparkling day

❤️Damn, felt like she was really talkin to me

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

Brought tears to the ole eyes!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 17!
NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

HOW MANY TIMES DO SOME OF YOU OLD SOULS THINK YOU HAVE BEEN COMING BACK TO WIN?
COMING BACK FOR THIS TIME?

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Is this a Trick Question, like
where did I hide the eggs ?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have 3 specific past-life memories, but I feel I have been here quite a few times.

Fact is, this is not the first time we’ve danced this dance.

This time, we won. 😀❤️

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

More good vibes

Love it!

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Q: You were chosen for a specific reason.

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

There very special people on this platform Anonup. Thank you to all of them. God Bless

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

need this on repeat for a while💙in case you forgot who the hell you are. You Are A Bad Ass💥

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

❤🇨🇦

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I LOVE this!

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Yes, thanks! 🕊💖🌟🙏🏻(((HUG)))

I have tears in my eyes! Thank you for sharing this!

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Good vibe tyming.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Yes, and... thank you! :)

🤜❤️🤛💪