Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

In response Every Time to her Publication

TRUE

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

This WILL be a BIG red pill for the sheep. No for us Anons however.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Agreed, but of course, the problem, as usual, is to get the info to them.

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

even George...😔

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

This is a good book to read about the Bush Family. IIt’s by Russ Baker.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

HW Bush had a birthday celebration for his son Neil one year in Evergreen, Colorado at a very close family friend’s home. That “very close” family friend’s last name was, H I N C K L E Y !!!

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

WOW! THE MORE WE KNOW THE MORE WE SEE THAT 'THEY" ARE ALL CONNECTED. NO WONDER THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY INDICTMENTS.

(1) Show this thread