As the saying goes...
The truth is the toughest thing to swallow.

Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

several leaders from islam have said over the years that the US is the great satan. i thought that was bs till i woke up. i have changed my opinion. most of the leaders etc....not the avg joe. the love of $$$ is truly the root of all evil. almost every level of our world is compromised.sad very sad. only way it will completely stop... 2d coming of JESUS CHRIST. MAY IT B SOON 🙏

Feel that our country was stolen from us long ago. It's nothing but a huge test lab today of crime, drugs, psychological warfare. Sad to say, we're the rats.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

agreed. we are the front line in the war for freedom anf liberty so we suffer the greatest tragedy of psychological abuse.

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

We The People are innocent. It is our corrupt politicians , media, academia, Hollywood, scientists etc who are guilty of the evil

This! 👆